
We ordered a custom made cabinet for our living room and it arrived. The milestone is that the whole process took place in Spanish and it came out exactly what we wanted. Surprise for us.
So here is our living room as it now looks.

The TV was a new addition since the cabinet was built to hold it and the chairs came from a garage sale the day the cabinet arrived. We got lucky again because those were the chairs we had in mind.
Still have to get some things to go on the wall but it seems more like home all the time.
3 comments:
Can't wait to see it in person!
I love it! It is so pretty!
Hello,
It continues to be beautiful here. I think last year, it rained for the first 17 days of November. I pulled up all of the zinneas. They were looking pale and sickly. There are visioning meetings going on in Beaverton this month. I went to one on Saturday at the library. It was great. We were encouraged to dream big. There is a place on the web site to add comment and ideas if you want. Hope all is good with you
Post a Comment